Friday, December 14, 2007

A Christmas Wish from a Colon Cancer Patient

I read in today's entertainment section of the News-Item, more commonly known as Soundoff about a woman's Christmas Wish. The woman in her 60's suffers from colon cancer and here is her wish:

All I want ...

"This is about Christmas. My family all asked me what I want for Christmas. I am a 60-some-year-old woman diagnosed with colon cancer and liver cancer who is going through chemotherapy and going through radiation treatments. All I have is a neighbor who picks on me and my family constantly and makes false reports to the police. All I want for Christmas is for this man to leave us alone and that everybody would find out that Christmas is about Christ, loving one another and getting along, and families loving one another. This might be my last Christmas. Frog’s take: God bless you and your family, caller."

Click here for the whole link.

If you need to find true meaning the holiday season, read some of Kathy's Story.

No comments: