Tuesday, December 2, 2008

We're in a Recession?

Please tell these guys!!!!
• “We don’t believe we’re going to have a recession though.”
[Vice President Dick Cheney, 1/30/08]

• “I think the experts will tell you we’re not in a
recession.” [President Bush, 2/10/08]

• “The answer is, I don’t think we are in a recession right
now.” [Council of Economic Advisers Chairman Edward Lazear, 2/11/08]

• “First of all, we’re not in a recession.” [President Bush,
4/22/08]

• “The data are pretty clear that we are not in a
recession.” [Council of Economic Advisers Chairman Edward Lazear, 5/7/08]

• “I don’t think we are” in a recession. [Director of the
National Economic Council Keith Hennesy, 6/3/08]

• “I think we have avoided a recession.” [White House Budget
Director Jim Nussle, 7/31/08]

• “I don’t think anybody could tell you right now if we’re
in a recession or not” [Dana Perino, 10/7/08]

No comments: