Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Weekend Wrap Onward to Week 5

As the final gun sounded at Friday's Selinsgrove-Shamokin game, my car problems started.  It is nothing too bad, I was caught in the weekend garage closed, part has to be ordered club.

Looking at my Heartland Fab Five, there were no changes but there should be a shake up this week with Lewisburg traveling to Southern Area.  I will add that I have Shikellamy and Selinsgrove knocking on the door.  The Seals host Berwick this week.  What's wrong with Berwick?  Berwick was the preseason number one this season in WNEP's Super 16.  The poll is usually right on and you can usually tell a top five team.  This season Berwick is 1-3 and preseason number two, Dunmore is 2-2.  Has parity come to high school football? 

I had Shamokin Indians knocking on the door until kickoff last Friday.  Selinsgrove came out and left little doubt on Friday displaying a great combination of running and passing.  From my observation, it looks like the leadership vacuum created by graduation is now being filled.  Shamokin is searching for it after four games.

No comments: