Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Dreamin'

Around this great country of our, lottery fever is sweeping the nation.  A chance for one individual to win over a half-billion dollars!!!!  What would you do?  What would I do with all that money?  It has been well documented about the trials and tribulations of lottery winner over the years.  Heartache come to most if they are not wise. 

From my office, to out on the street, to social media, people have been putting their thoughts out there on how best to spend the money.  It is really hard to say what I would do.  I would not want to keep track of more than 2 vehicles. The same goes for homes. I could travel.  Could I be a target for kidnapping? Hard to say.

I guess for anyone that wins.  Try not to hurt anyone including yourself.  It has been a fun week and it only cost a dollar to dream.

No comments: